A quick growing Foods & Beverages (Snack) company located in Ota, Ogun State, requires the service of the talent below to work with her team:
Job Title: Utility Engineer (Mechanical)
- Service, maintain and repair production plant and equipment.
- Repair of plant and equipment to ensure minimum downtime to production.
- Fault finding and diagnose problems with production line plant.
- Work with expatriate Engineers to install new plants and ensure replacement of plant and equipment.
- Record maintenance activities carried out plant and equipment.
- Ensure all maintenance operations are carried out in accordance with safety and quality procedures, risk assessment and safe systems of work.
- Minimum of OND in Mechanical Engineering.
- Minimum of 3 years work experience in food processing company.
- Ability to weld very well is compulsory
- Must have maintenance knowledge of the following machines: Degermer, mills, conveyors, oven, packaging compressor etc.
- Should reside in Ota or be ready to relocate to Ota or its environs.
- Should have general knowledge of factory mechanical machinery, plant and equipment.
- Excellent practical and technical skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work quickly and under pressure
- Team working skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to manage a varied workload
Application Closing Date
7th August, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com , using the Position applied for as subject of the Mail.
|Job Category||Engineering Jobs in Nigeria|