We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Business Development / Sales Executiv
- The Business Development department is responsible for achieving targeted revenue, maximising business opportunities and for the ongoing development and growth of sales across the company.
- The Business Development Executive is responsible for meeting and exceeding sales targets and maximising sales of products and services.
- The Business Development Executive is responsible for providing brilliant customer service, building positive business relationships and working with staff to ensure that any agreements/commitments are delivered within appropriate timeframes.
- The Business Development Executive is directly responsible to the Business Development Manager.
Duties/Areas of Responsibility
Recruitment of New Business:
- Identify and contact businesses not currently working with Xpertech Solutions.
- Make contact and sales; by telephoning, meeting or attending relevant exhibitions and events in order to make contact with potential clients.
- Deal with incoming queries effectively and provide responses within 24 hours.
- Prepare and plot day in order to make efficient use of sales time.
- Achieve daily Minimum Performance Criteria.
Retention of Current Clients:
- Up sale all existing Xpertech Solutions products and services to existing clients.
- Make regular contact with current clients to ensure the development and maintenance of a strong relationship and ensure the delivery of brilliant customer service to these clients.
- Where and when appropriate, to meet with clients to build the relationship and understanding of their business needs.
- Help and support the management and activation of sales contracts as and when necessary.
- Know the company products and how they can support external customers.
Attendance at Xpertech Solutions Events:
- Attend Xpertech Solutions events in order to provide support or service to advertisers, partners or sponsors in attendance.
- Meet regularly with Xpertech Solutions Clients to build positive and productive relationships with them.
- Help BDM with sourcing and distribution of leads.
- Ensure personal cancellations are dealt with and overturned in a timely and professional manner.
- Ensure that all sales activity is recorded and that this record is kept up to date with contacts.
- Represent Xpertech Solutions at any conferences, meetings and events as appropriate.
- Receive and deal with enquiries on a priority basis.
- Follow up on general enquiries.
- Enter all relevant information on the Xpertech Solutions database
- Telesales of existing and new enquiries.
- When required help with direct marketing to existing and prospective clients.
- Referrals for all programmes.
- BDE appointments on a nationwide basis.
- Recording of agreements in/out, adding all new sites onto membership database.
- Adherence to company policies.
- Knowledge of the content of the staff handbook.
- Maintenance of a tidy & organised workstation.
- Adhere to company protocol as laid out in the Company Handbook.
- Attend major Xpertech Solutions meetings/retreats/trainings as appropriate.
- This job description is issued as a guideline to help you in your duties, it is not exhaustive and we would be pleased to discuss any constructive comments you may have. Because of the evolving nature and changing demands of our business this job description may be subject to change.
- You may, on occasions, be required to undertake additional or other duties within the context of this job description, and according to the needs of the company.
Application Closing Date
31st July, 2017.
How to Apply
|Job Category||Sales / Marketing Jobs in Nigeria|