MainOne’s success is built on having talented and highly proficient people within their respective fields as the driving force behind our business
A job in MainOne is different from any other you have had. With joining MainOne you’ll be challenged, inspired and proud as you become a part of something huge.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Tax Analyst
Reporting Line: Financial Plotting and Tax Advisor
- The position will support the Financial Plotting & Tax Advisor in tax compliance and plotting for the Group and subsidiaries towards the goal of increasing tax optimization while ensuring compliance with the provisions of the tax laws.
- Specifically, the Tax Analyst’s duties shall include:
- Tax plotting to ensure optimal tax positions
- Ensuring compliance with CIT, PAYE/PIT, VAT, WHT, CGT and other taxes in all countries within which Main One Group operates
- Providing advice and updates on current tax and Transfer Pricing laws and regulations.
- Liaising with tax authorities and advisers across all jurisdictions with a view to complying with all tax laws and regulations, and resolving tax audit issues, where applicable
- Evaluation of tax implications of transactions to optimize taxes and comply with Transfer Pricing issues across the Group
- Evaluation of and advice on intercompany transactions
- Providing tax advice on new projects.
- Ensuring achievement of optimal Effective Tax Rate (ETR) in all subsidiaries.
- Periodic tax compliance reviews and making recommendations for improvement of tax practices within the Group.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business (Finance, Accounting, or similar) required; ACA/ACCA and/ACIT preferred.
- 2-4 years’ experience in tax compliance and plotting
- Knowledge of Direct and Indirect tax laws
- Knowledge of Transfer Pricing principles and guidelines
- Understanding of Double Tax Treaties and tax implications of cross-border transactions
- Experience liaising with Federal and State tax authorities in resolving tax audits and queries
- Advanced Excel skills
- Effective time management skills
- Ability to work independently with effectiveness and efficiency to meet critical deadlines
- Effective oral and written communication skills
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Note: When the page opens, click on “Tax Analyst”
|Job Category||Administrative / Secretarial Jobs in Nigeria|